Effective Date: July, 1 , 2018
1. WHAT WE COLLECT
The Services collects and utilizes information on behalf of advertising busines.
This information includes:
● The advertising identifier assigned to a user’s device (ID for Advertising or IDFA on iOS devices and Advertising Identifier for Android Devices)
● IP host address
● Date and time of the ad request
2. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO OTHERS.
Roock Mobile will not share your Personal Information except under any of the following cases:
● We may share your Personal Information to third parties when you have consented to such disclosure.
● Disclosure to Law Enforcement Agencies
● Tracking vendors which assist in providing the Services to Demand and Supply Partners.
3. YOUR RIGHTS.
Roock Mobile respects individual’s rights regarding the processing of their personal data. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our use of your personal data, including if you wish to have your personal information deleted by Roock Mobile in accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation, please contact the Roock Mobile Privacy Protection team at firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time. The policy, as modified, shall appear on our website. Your continued use of and/or interaction with our Services is acknowledgement of your acceptance of these changes.