Effective Date: July, 1 , 2022
1. WHAT WE COLLECT
The Services collects and utilizes information on behalf of advertising busines.
This information includes:
● The advertising identifier assigned to a user’s device (ID for Advertising or IDFA on iOS devices and Advertising Identifier for Android Devices)
● IP host address
● Date and time of the ad request
● Cookies, the small text files containing pieces of information (often including a unique identifier), sent to your device and stored on your hard drive to allow a website to recognize you each time you visit.
2. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO OTHERS.
Roock Mobile will not share your Personal Information except under any of the following cases:
● We may share your Personal Information to third parties when you have consented to such disclosure.
● Disclosure to Law Enforcement Agencies
● Tracking vendors which assist in providing the Services to Demand and Supply Partners.
3. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION USERD?
With regard to device identifiers collected on behalf of our clients, we use them to:
● allow our clients to target their advertisement campaigns, for example, the product an advertiser is promoting may work only in a given country and a certain operating system, and in order to properly manage the campaign our system needs to read the IP address (to understand in which country the Ad will be served in) and the operating system;
● allow our clients to generate user segments (what we call “audiences”) based your previous interactions with their advertising campaigns;
● allow our clients to target identifiers based on them being part of certain user segments (those segments may have been created with our platform or a different one);
● allow our clients to track whether or not you have engaged with their Ads.
4. PRIVACY POLICIES OF OUR PARTNERS.
This Policy does not address, and except as otherwise described in it, we are not responsible for, the privacy, information, or other practices of any third parties, including our vendors or any other third party operating any site or service to which the Platform links.
● Smaato (ttps://www.smaato.com/privacy/)
● Vungle (https://vungle.com/privacy/)
● Outbrain (https://www.outbrain.com/privacy/)
● Xiaomi (https://privacy.mi.com/all/en_US)
● Opera (https://www.opera.com/privacy)
● gothamads (https://gothamads.com/privacy-policy)
5. YOUR RIGHTS.
Roock Mobile respects individual’s rights regarding the processing of their personal data. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our use of your personal data, including if you wish to have your personal information deleted by Roock Mobile in accordance with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation, please contact the Roock Mobile Privacy Protection team at email@example.com
We reserve the right to amend this policy at any time. The policy, as modified, shall appear on our website. Your continued use of and/or interaction with our Services is acknowledgement of your acceptance of these changes.